Palm Tree Removal & Pruning
From pruning to removal, we have the solutions to your palm tree problems.
We specialise in the pruning and safe removal of all Australian palm species, including the Cocos Palm and Cotton Palm — two of the most popular species in Western Australia.
Highly trained, qualified and licensed
Removal or Pruning?
How do I know if I need palm tree removal or pruning services?
If we spot any of the following warning signs, we’ll chat to you about your options and help you decide if removal is necessary.
- Discoloured fronds or limbs
- Obvious presence of pests
- Overgrown roots threatening your property
- Diseased leaves or fronds
Treeswest is a trees first company
Benefits of Palm Tree Pruning
Protect your property and the community by maintaining your palm trees.
- Stimulates growth and encourages healthy trees
- Prevents decay and disease from spreading
- Lessens the risk of damage from falling fronds
- Improves the aesthetics of your property
- Helps prevent trees from damaging power lines
Protect your property and the community!
Areas We Service
Perth Metropolitan Region, Stirling, Wanneroo, Joondalup, Swan, Rockingham, Gosnells, Cockburn, Melville, Canning, Armadale, Bayswater, Kalamunda, South Perth, Belmont, Kwinana, Mundaring, Victoria Park, Vincent.